Packet Core Solution Architect
Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Are you eager to deliver world-class telecommunication networks? We are now offering an opportunity to join us as Solution Architect. Our team has the responsibility of Telecom Core and Cloud product pre-sales and delivery in Finland and Baltics. Our delivery project activities are, for instance, to integrate new products into customer network, upgrade existing nodes, expand existing nodes, configure existing nodes, and solve customer problems. Your day-to-day activities will include analysis, preparation, configuration, verification, troubleshooting, and customer communication. The product domain you will be working with is Evolved Packet Core and 5G Core.
You will be based in our team in Jorvas, Finland.
- Understand customer needs and prepare technical solutions
- Take technical lead role in the delivery projects
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Lead and support pre-sales activities
- Identify and drive improvements
- Keep both customer and internal stakeholders up-to-date of the progress
Characteristics of Ideal Candidate:
- M.Sc. / B.Sc. in a relevant field
- Passionate about technology and delivering outstanding results to customer
- Extensive hands-on experience on Evolved Packet Core products
- Extensive hands-on experience on cloud technologies, virtualization environments, NFVi, and containers
- Understanding of 5G technologies, especially 5G Core
- Customer focus and desire to understand business
- Extensive experience on customer-facing roles
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Agile methods and DevOps knowledge
- Team player with good communication skills
- High self-leadership skills
Learn more about working at Ericsson Finland:
Apply now or latest by 27th of May!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Req ID: 276306