IT Security Specialist
The IAM Security Specialist should be an advisor and expert who can present and implement Identity & Access Management solutions with limited oversight. The IAM Senior Consultants should have depth of knowledge and experience in Identity & Access Management core domains (Identity Management, Access Management, SSO, Federation, Privileged Id Management, PKI, Multifactor Authentication) and good understanding of middleware and other related technologies like databases, application servers, directory servers, web servers, authentication servers.
• Hands-on experience in solutions such as IBM (Security Identity Manager, Security Access Manager, Security Identity Governance, Directory Server, Directory Integrator), Oracle Products (Identity Manager, Access Manager), Privilege Access Management or competitive products
• Proficient in design and implementation of Enterprise Access and Identity Management solution across different verticals. Experience in Finance, Insurance, Consumer and Products Goods, Energy & Utilities and Telecom industries is desirable.
• Should have executed at least three projects in IAM solution with design, build, deployment, and support cycles.
• Should have knowledge/experience about IAM migration within the same stack and across product components. Experience with designing and implementing complex platform migration for access and entitlement solutions.
• Should be knowledgeable of DC/DR set-up and HA architecture.
• Understanding and experience on IAM performance tuning and optimization.
• Experience in carrying out advanced application integration with the IAM solution dealing with advanced provisioning (e.g. multilevel workflows), single sign-on, federation, governance, role management and other IAM concepts.
• Experience in development / configuration of standard / custom IAM integrations using Java or other major scripting languages.
• Experience of Databases/queries/stored procedures.
• Expertise in creating technical documentation of Architecture, Design, Use cases and Test cases.
• Self-motivated with an ability to work in cross platform technologies.
• Experience with security protocols (LDAP, SAML, OAUTH, OpenID etc.).
• Strong experience in service oriented architecture (SOA), JMS, MQ, Web services (REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP).
• Exposure to process frameworks and methodologies.
• Experience in SDLC, Agile Development Methodology.
• Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
The successful IAM Security Specialist will be a Subject Matter Expert to other consultants and client teams. The Senior Consultant will work in technical pre-sales and project delivery and implementation activities with customer, technical teams and management.
For individuals who can rise to the challenge this position provides high visibility, and excellent career development prospects.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 10 - 12 years experience in projects related to the core Identity & Access Management domain.
• At least 5-8 years experience in IAM consulting and systems integration Services in a top tier professional services firm or in a large scale end user environment.
• Strong understanding of Information Technology, IT Security and IAM.
• Demonstrated implementation experience with Identity and Access Management Product (ISIM, ISAM, IGI, IBM Directory Server, etc. ) or competitive products.
• Demonstrable experience of strategic and tactical thinking and working in information sensitive business(es).
• Professional Certifications, e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CCNP, or equivalent and Product Certification (IBM Suite of IAM products / 3rd Party) are welcome.
• Experience in projects related to the core Identity & Access Management domain.
• Experience in IAM consulting and systems integration Services in a top tier professional services firm or in a large scale end user environment.