Customer Security Director Spain
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Req. ID 276072
We are now looking for a Customer Security Director, who will be responsible for strengthening Ericsson's capability to develop, sell and deliver solutions that efficiently and effectively define and meet our Customer's Security needs. The Customer Security Director (CSD) is a dedicated Business Partner and Senior Advisor towards the customer to the Global Customer Unit / Customer Unit and their Sales and Delivery teams, as well as a single point of contact toward the Customer for all matters related to Security. The roles main purpose is not to sell security solutions but enable overall sales due to the Ericsson security posture.
- Will serves as the single point of contact between the Customer and Ericsson for all matters related to the Security of the solution or services proposed or provided by Ericsson.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor towards the customer when it comes to Security.
- Will ensure the Customer's Security concerns are identified, understood, acknowledged and addressed
- Work on and with the Security related parts of the contracts and agreements between Ericsson and our Customer, outlining the agreed terms, conditions, requirements, and build a structure so we verify that we deliver what we promised when it comes to security.
- Consult with customers in a wide range of security domains, including risk assessment, governance, data management, product security hardening, ISO 27001 security controls and procedures and vulnerability assessment.
- Drive delivery and gap closure affecting the delivery of the project also will be part of your responsibility
- Hold governance meetings on security subjects according to the program Governance structure.
- Coordinate all matters related to vulnerability issues as well as Audits.
- Travel up to 40% international and nationally
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Sciences, with min. of 5 Years of work experience in presales/sales engagements in relevant context as well as security operational experience.
- Subject matter expertise in the Telecoms industry and/or IoT, including proven experience working with the product security and privacy rules, as well as the ISO/IEC 27001 security controls
- Working knowledge of security frameworks and regulations such as NIST, ISO, CSF, ISAE/SSAE SOC, HITECH, and Breach Notification.
- A solid understanding of security technologies including network and application security, firewalls, access management, and data protection
- Highly Customer oriented with a consultative way of working
- Great communication and presentation skills with international and Social competence will complete your profile
- Good in English and a Spanish language is a must, and any other European language will be an asset
- Unlimited contract and attractive salary package
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Flexible work hours
Hiring Manager: Karl-Johan Nybell
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced and motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due the data protection regulations. Last day to apply: 13th of August.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 276072