Application dvlp & 3rd level support
At least 4 to 8 yrs of experience of which at least 4 yrs in Siebel Implementation.
• Expertise in Siebel Architecture including Siebel eCommunication vertical
• Life cycle implementations of Siebel eCommunications 8.x CRM modules
• Strong Experience in Siebel configuration, Siebel Workflow, Scripting, Siebel EAI
• Experience in Siebel-EAI must
• Strong experience in Siebel Customer management, Service request management for Siebel eCommunication vertical.
• Also Telecom domain knwoledge is addded advantage.
• Experience of leading Siebel CRM implementation for eCommunications vertical for 2+ customers
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Identifies the key issues in situations, analyses the data, recognizes the root cause of problems and generates successful solutions
• Self-Confident and Motivated. Should have thek skill to motivate Team members when required
Flexibility and Adaptability to adapt to new situations and challenges
We are now looking for an Application Development and 3rd Level Support role. Your main responsibility is to ensure, from a product (or group of products) perspective and end to end perspective. The best cost effective design, the adequate technology evolution and ensure the consistency of the application and tools used. You will, also ocus on minimizing the need for big improvement during its lifecycle.
In the role; you should ensure that the application is performing adequately. Ensuring that enough capacity is available to meet the business requirements and growth projections of the customer.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Application development support activities
- Application specification analysis & design
- Application development execution
- Application lifecycle management
- 3rd level applications support
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Deciding & initiating action
- Planning & organizing
- Applying expertise & technology
- Presenting & communicating information