Packet Core Integration Engineer (f/m/d) - Düsseldorf
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Packet Core Integration Engineer (f/m/d) – Req. ID 275976
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Ericsson’s Packet Core products are growing on the market and our customers are now beginning the transition to 5G. With more customers and an increased need to support 5G launches, we are now looking for an Integration Engineer to strengthen our team.
If you are:
- Adaptable, flexible, agile, self-motivated
- Able to experiment “outside the box” besides standard routines
- Technical orientated mindset
- Customer focused and desire to understand business
- Work on system integration and verification of the end to end solution involving Ericsson and 3rd party products
- Prepare and execute system/acceptance tests
- Troubleshoot, support root cause analysis and propose a technical solution
- Script to automate activities
- Identify and drive improvements
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences with 5 years of work experience
- Proven track record in deployment of various 3GPP Packet Core nodes (i.e. MME, EPG, SAPC...)
- E2E technical understanding of mobile data networks (3G, 4G, 5G)
- Extensive IP/IT knowledge, being familiar with Linux OS and administration
- BusinessEnglish is a must, German an asset
- Experience of working in an agile / fast paced environment with exposure to tools like JIRA
- Analytical mindset and readiness to learn will round your profile
- Previous customer facing-roles are of advantage
- Unlimited contract and an international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Flexible work hours
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due to the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || ServEng
Req ID: 275976