Are you a highly detailed person who’s not afraid of digging into the data and problem solving? Do you love the border between development and production? Ericsson is this place, and we have an exciting opportunity for you in a fast-paced, highly collaborative technical environment!
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
What we are offering in this new grad role:
- A top notch product based on latest Web Application development technologies running in a Cloud environment
- You’ll be part of a team of 8 skilled Operations Professionals working closely with development organization using DevOps ways of working
- You get to work with a best in class local and global team, while interacting closely with our end users
- You have the ability to influence and drive product improvements
- You can remove barriers and address complex situations with regards to technical challenges in applications development
What you will offer us:
- Ability to solve problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Experience in customer service
- The motivation to learn and constantly improve processes and tools
- The people skills required to work with engineers, developers
- Troubleshooting skills
- Analytical skills
- Planning & Organizing skills
- Presentation & communication skills
- Software support
- Network level competence
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Strong ability to work in a team
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) and 0-2 years' experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
You might also have:
- Background in these specific technologies : Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Python
- Working knowledge of Web Application Development or Troubleshooting
- Automation through scripting
Why Ericsson? We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging everyday. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 275846