- Component evaluation and approval: collaborate internally & externally to introduce and develop new component to target optimized solution on technology, commercial business and supply chain.
- Component Portfolio Management: maintain the component portfolio, drive component standardization and consolidation based on circuit application, promote reusable standard components and old technology phasing out management
- Component Technology: set up internal specific component roadmap, tracking new technology, promote design to cost and be the technology expert in related area.
- Component Risk Management: proactively manage PCN/LTBs to mitigate supply risk, conduct and coordinate component failure analysis to secure quality.
- Souring Partnership: provide technical consultancy to strategic sourcing manager; drive sourcing strategy implementation within the component portfolio management; collaborate with strategic sourcing manager to conduct yearly technical alignment meeting with selected PSL suppliers and new supplier evaluation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor or above degree of EE/ CS/ Telecommunications Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in component or hardware design, FAE experience is a plus.
- Familiar with component reliability management and component failure analysis.
- Good communication skills.
- Good database analytic skills and business intelligence.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.