- Work as software developer on R&D projects by using specific coding languages and tools;
- Work in self-organized feature developemnt team with specific role and assignment;
- Together with teammates to contribute to continuous improvement on software design and testing processes;
- Work in the innovation team to produce demonstrable outcome for innovation ideas;
- Complete the given learning tasks timely
- University student, major in Computer Science, Communication, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge in C/C++, Python or Java programming.
- Knowledge with Linux and software project experiences are preferrable;
- Good command of English;
- Good team spirit, communication and learning ability;
What can you gain?
- Experience the working environment of international company;
- Work with multi-cultural and international teams;
- Work with advanced technologies such as 5G, Cloud and IoT;
- Learn about the most advanced methodologies of software engineering such as Lean & Agile, continuous integration and automation.