BD Account Manager
We are looking to hire B.D Account Manager for MNEA CUCM in Beijing.
Reporting to the Head of B.D CUCM, this Account Manager is responsible, in collaboration with the HQ NW Sales, Service Sales, as well as CTO office in Customer Unit, for driving sales target achievement in all area and enable CMCC and Ericsson keep a strategic, healthy and regular interactions for business promotion purpose.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES:
- Secure the accomplishment of corporate-level partnership and interactions between China Mobile and Ericsson.
- Maintain a smooth and punctual intelligence gathering and delivery vis-à-vis customers.
- Plan and execute the high level engagement plan, in alignment with other sales team within CUCM.
- Responsible for internal marketing event sharing with provincial sales.
- Establish a true business partnership with customer’s Corporate Affairs dept. and Developing Strategy Dept.
CRITICAL EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
- Proven track record in past roles, good reputation needed
- Self-driving, high accountability and motivation
- Proven skills in building and maintaining customer and partner relationship
- Solid understanding of telco industry
- Understanding of Ericsson marketing position and strategy is preferred
- Good English and Office tool competence
- Outstanding teamwork, networking and collaboration skills
- Comfortable for short term travel