Young Professionals: Technical Internship, part time
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT)… Will you join us?
This is an 11month, part-time experience where you will live in the Digital Services world. You will be facing technical, consulting and project management realities, learning while working in a highly professional environment.
If you’re a student who has a deep passion for innovation and ICT Industry and someone who enjoys using the latest technologies, this is where you want to be.
If you are:
- Adaptable, flexible, agile, self-motivated
- Able to experiment “outside the box” besides standard routines
- Technical orientated mindset
- Passionate and eager to learn every day
You will be:
- Part of a strong, high skilled and competent team with connection to the E/// worldwide network
- Working in an environment which never stands still and brings new things and challenges every day
- Meeting internal stakeholders, external partners, and customers
- Part of the complete lifecycle, starting with Pre-Sales, Project / Delivery up to Support and Maintenance
- Part of a local and international Team, but still have the flexibility and freedom to do it your way
- Having access to internal self-study library and external classrooms to accelerate your knowledge ramp-up
- Part of requirement and solution engineering on green-field projects
To be part of this journey you should:
- Be a master student, without or with short work experience
- Have a background in Computer Science/IT, ICT, Engineering, Electronics, Automation or similar
- You are excited about IoT, Cloud or OSS/BSS, IP Networks or other technical topics
- Have experience from a International and English dominated environment.
Are you in?
Then send in your application (CV, current grades and cover letter written in English collated into one document) as soon as possible.
The process will be ongoing and we will let you know as soon as we can if you move forward. Any questions? Please email Christian.Sperling@Ericsson.com
Hiring manager: Deniz Celik
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 275587