Strategic Product Management for Adaptive Inventory
Why is Ericsson a good place to work
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are now looking for a Strategic Product Manager (SPM) for the Ericsson Adaptive Inventory. Ericsson Adaptive Inventory is a comprehensive service and resource management platform that stores and manages all physical, logical and service resources that a Communication Service Provider (CSP) needs to manage its network and service offerings.
As Strategic Product Manager, the purpose of the job role is to handle product(s) from strategy to end of life. Exceeding expectations from the market and maximizing profitability when appropriate, considering dependencies and prioritizations within Ericsson.
You will be part of a Dynamic Orchestration Product management team, driving Automation, including the evolution towards 5G Network Slicing.
• Adaptive Inventory Lifecycle management including services assets
• Responsible for ensuring that the requirements are competitive, satisfy our customer and internal stakeholders needs as well as ensure the best business outcome
• Drive e2e use case development in accordance with the market needs
• Drive and outline the functional area strategy, internal product plan, and roadmap
• Develop the functional areas in accordance with current and future customer’s needs and in line with OSS strategic goals
• Drive competence and business readiness
• You will handle the solution development as well as control and plan the product
• Support and market portfolio sales and solution
• Drive continuous improvements
• Develop competence and knowledge sharing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Education: University degree in Computer Science, Electric Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Telecom industry.
• Domain experience: OSS, Cloud technology.
• Challenger mindset - Business insight to customer value
• Background/Experience in at least one of the following: R&D, Product management or KAM/sales.
• Understanding of R&D process and challenges.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• MBA degree desired.
• Sound knowledge of product management.
• Genuine interest in/knowledge of business management.
• Genuine interest in product architecture and technology.
• Sound knowledge of assigned product(s).
• Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
• Excellent presenting and communicating skills
• Relating and networking
• Deciding and initiating action
• Planning and organizing
• Coping with pressures and setbacks
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it is ready. If you have specific questions you are welcome to email recruiter at email@example.com
Location: Kista, Sweden. Last day to apply is the 3rd of July, 2019.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 275563