Occupational Health & Safety Subject Matter Expert
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 95,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for an Occupational Health & Safety Subject Matter Expert, to provide comprehensive Health & Safety (OHS) support for a Telecommunications project, coordinate responsibilities to meet business and Customer needs and ensure compliance with Occupational Health & Safety requirements and procedures.
- Deploy OHS Policy and Group Directives
- Define and execute OHS program and secure adherence to strategy and targets
- Undertake assurance activities
- Monitor, control and report OHS performance
- Provide functional OHS expertise
- Report in to Senior Stakeholders around OHS performance
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Environmental qualifications will be highly regarded
- Experience working within and across corporate environments
- ICAM training
- OHS knowledge and skills
- Persuading & Influencing internal and external stakeholders
- High level writing & Reporting
- Analyzing information and providing advice on required action
- Change & Improvement Management skills
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.