Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
ESB AO 2nd Level Operations: Bangalore
Ericsson has been at the forefront of communications technology for more than 140 years in the rapidly changing environment of telecommunications. We are the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks.
We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services.
If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As an ESB AO 2nd Level Operations we are looking for future leaders with Entrepreneurial & Service mindset to influence and deliver results.
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels. We are looking for an expert who is well versed with SoftwareAG WebMethods Suite of products.
help with Assurance support activities
- L2 level operational support of ESB Solution.
- Lead the team with expertise and guidance.
- Liaise with L3 team for solution improvements and issue fixes.
- Handle customer escalations.
- Debugging the operational issues.
- Customer Communication
- Incident, Problem & Change Management
- To adhere the Operational SLAs
- Should be willing to work in a 24x7 Support setup.
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or MCA
- 4-5 years’ experience of system admin or development experience in WebMethods.
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- System administration experience and good understanding of SoftwareAG WebMethods
- Hands-on experience of Integration Servers and Universal messaging services
- Expert level understanding of IS packages, installing, uninstalling, enabling and disabling of packages.
- Hands-on experience of Terracotta clustering and UM Clusters.
- Expert level Understanding of FLOW language and packages
- Basic knowledge in .Net or Java
- Working knowledge on PL/SQL
- Good knowledge on Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Proficient in MS Office (Access, XL, Outlook) including Macros
- An ability to learn new technologies/systems and assimilate new information quickly in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong Service Delivery Orientation
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.