ESB AO 2nd Level Operations Job stage 5
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels. We are looking for an expert who is well versed with SoftwareAG WebMethods Suite of products.
You will help with Assurance support activities
- L2 level operational support of ESB Solution.
- Lead the team with expertise and guidance.
- Liaise with L3 team for solution improvements and issue fixes.
- Handle customer escalations.
- Debugging the operational issues.
- Customer Communication
- Incident, Problem & Change Management
- To adhere the Operational SLAs
- Should be willing to work in a 24x7 Support setup.
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or MCA
- 4-5 years’ experience of system admin or development experience in WebMethods.
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- System administration experience and good understanding of SoftwareAG WebMethods
- Hands-on experience of Integration Servers and Universal messaging services
- Expert level understanding of IS packages, installing, uninstalling, enabling and disabling of packages.
- Hands-on experience of Terracotta clustering and UM Clusters.
- Expert level Understanding of FLOW language and packages
- Basic knowledge in .Net or Java
- Working knowledge on PL/SQL
- Good knowledge on Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Proficient in MS Office (Access, XL, Outlook) including Macros
- An ability to learn new technologies/systems and assimilate new information quickly in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong Service Delivery Orientation