Your Role at IoT Connectivity Management
The Ericsson One Platform (aka IoT Accelerator) is provided as a service for mobile operators and enterprises within Internet of Things (IoT) business. It enables operators to address new revenue streams from a vast variety of devices while simplifying the process and reducing the cost of connecting them in order to benefit from economies of scale. The connectivity platform provides access to key functionalities including, for example, subscription management, eSIM management and operator and enterprise self-service portals. We're looking for a technical Security Architect with strong security skills in IT and Cloud technology areas. Characteristics of the security landscape consists of cloud computing, container based environments, real-time, large-scale distributed systems, data stream processing, networking and data storage. With your security expertise, you will part of a security team leading the security aspects of IoT Accelerator, such as: facilitate alignment with Ericsson’s global security requirements, acting as point of contact towards DCP customers for security related topics, defining and enforcing of IoT Accelerator security culture and requirements. We are responsible for the full lifecycle of our offering, including gathering the requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, operation, and handling the end of life for services – all of these are in the scope for this role.
In this position, you are expected to travel to our sites in China, and work closely with our colleagues there. Therefore a willingness to travel as well as good networking skills are essential. You will be part of a global team, which is why excellent skills in spoken and written English are also required.
You’re confident about your technical skills and you are ready to tackle challenges working together our architecture forum, agile development teams and leadership teams.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- MSc in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong technical experience and skills in some of the following areas:
- Secure Coding practices
- Network Security and Security Architecture
- Information security standards
- Cloud Architecture and Cloud Security
- Personal integrity, data retention legislation, e.g. EU 95/46/EG, GDPR, China Cybersecurity & Privacy regulation
- Infrastructure solutions
- IP networks, Operating Systems and Databases
- Experiences from ISO 27001 security controls and best practices of security implementations
- Capability to evaluate solutions from a security perspective and have technical discussions with the development teams about how to address security concerns.
- Business and customer focused mindset
- Excellent communication and networking skills in English
- Good understanding of the lean and agile principles as well as flexibility in dealing with changing situations
Seen as advantage
- Technical experience from designing and / or operating Security functions/services
- Experience from working in a Security Operations Center
- Experience in product and/or solution development and integration
- Experience in large scale system (analyze, design, build, test, integration, support)
- Telecom networks, nodes and architecture
- Experience from vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Experience in IoT as business area
- ITIL, COBIT, NIST, HMG, ISO27001 frameworks
- CISSP certification or other relevant security certifications.
- Ericsson Product Baseline Security Requirements and Design Rules
- Excellent communication skills; strong analytical skills and a solution driven approach
We offer You
- Possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company
- Possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package