Ericsson is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager ideally based in Melbourne, Australia. In this role, you will plan, execute, and drive client facing marketing activities for Ericsson in the country. You will be required to understand client’s needs and how Ericsson best can support their success and customer experience. You will adapt global and regional presentation and workshop material, and present this to our telecom operator clients. You would lead these workshops together with our technical & account teams. Sometimes, you will plan and drive smaller events – with support from the sales teams and product divisions.
How our marketing activities play out in Australia and New Zealand is very much dependent on this position. Initiative and a marketing mind that goes beyond traditional B2B and B2C boundaries must be your strengths.
In this role, you will:
- Develop account marketing plans to accelerate client understanding of Ericsson solutions
- Analyze our strategic customer accounts from market, customer and competitor perspectives
- Develop & execute strategic Account Based Marketing plans & programs including an integrated approach to digital and other customer engagement
- Plan and execute customer events, workshops and activities based on global campaigns activation plans and local business priorities
- Contribute to a high-performance marketing culture
- Participate in sales account planning to share market insights with the sales team
- Drive customer engagements and create impactful customer experiences
- Provide input on account marketing content needs
- Work closely with the KAM and sales team to maximize the number of engaged leads and lead conversion
- Measure workshop activation success and implement changes
- Take initiative to build strong relationships between Ericsson and the client’s marketing organization
- Focus activity to generate revenue across the portfolio
- Develop & deliver Ericsson product & customer marketing content in alignment with business priorities at a customer & market level
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent degree from any reputed university
- 10 years plus experience in relevant field including product, customer, strategic and/or field marketing
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Strong resilience and desire to drive continuous improvements and operate in a changing environment
- Understanding of end customer trends & behavior, across both B2B and B2C markets
- Excellent written and verbal with strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience engaging & working in unison with sales & customer account teams
- Industry experience across telecoms and/or IT
- Demand generation skills
- Negotiations and value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Value Creation Knowledge
- Project management – particularly being able to manage stakeholders in a matrix organization
- Domain knowledge (industry/portfolio)
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Strong commercial & customer focus
- Analyzing & formulating strategies
- Creating & innovating
- Presenting & influencing
- Writing & reporting
- Adapting & responding to change
- Planning & organizing
- Working under pressure
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In Australia & New Zealand, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia & New Zealand's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organization in Australia & New Zealand, whilst providing you with fantastic career development opportunities and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Melbourne