Solution Architect Job stage 7
Within our Strategic Competence Unit (SCU), there is currently an open position for a Senior Solution Architect.
As one of our solution architects, you will be joining an international team of experts and contribute to Network Design and Optimization service development and delivery for Ericsson Radio Access Networks. You are expected to contribute to SCU by working in an exciting and dynamic global team, providing different aspects of service delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities
Although this position is based in Australia, please note that this role has global responsibility and a significant amount of travel to Ericsson and Customer sites for both long and short durations anywhere in the world is anticipated.
The successful candidate will:
- Analyse customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Lead discussion with Senior Management, providing the link between the Operator’s requirements and Ericsson’s Service portfolio
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Provide ideas and suggestions to Product Management to further improve/add/modify existing offerings within the Network and Design portfolio
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Degree in Engineering/telecommunications/ICT.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in ICT/telecommunications Industry with proven track record in service delivery, pre-sales, and Project Execution.
- Deep technical RAN knowledge
- Proven Network Design and Optimisation experience
- Experience using RF Planning tools, such as Planet or Atoll preferred
- Proven track record of leading teams to successful project outcomes.
- Expertise in at least one of the following areas: VoLTE, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (ML & AI) applied to NDO services, 5G, as well as Internet of Things (IoT).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Melbourne || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Solution Architect