Experience Communications Manager, Group Function HR
Are you passionate about inspiring and engaging people? Do you have the drive to build creative, forward-looking, communication concepts for leaders and employees? Are you experienced in creating communication strategies with an integrated approach to support a one employee journey and one leadership journey? Our aim is to engage, excite and equip our workforce and create an outstanding employee experience. You will be a key player in evolving our ways of working and communicating and a driving force in supporting the overall Ericsson cultural change to align with our new People Story.
As an experience communications manager you will support one or several units in our HR organization, for example Talent Management, Leadership and Development, Talent Acquisition etc. You are a senior communicator or marketer with a proven ability to support behavioral change as well as create engaging communication strategies for impact.
You will work in an agile team with a co-creation mindset. We advise and support our stakeholders on employee engagement, experience and communication matters and as a team we connect the dots for a better holistic employee experience.
We’re looking for an inspiring colleague with experience of building and implementing impactful, out-of-the box concepts that truly amaze our employees and leaders. You have a creative mindset and understand what creating a concept means. You have a proven ability to lead and influence others. You are comfortable working in a fast paced, agile, tech and creative focused environment, you, as the ideal candidate will have extensive experience from people focused communication, or employee experience roles. You will build trust and work closely with a diverse range of geographically dispersed stakeholder teams and partners to really put yourself in our employee’s as well as our business stakeholders’ shoes and identify opportunities to add new value.
Your responsibilities & tasks:
- Act as senior advisor and thought-leader for experience focused, engaging communication and build bridges with stakeholders to enable more impact and reach
- Identifying business-focused, innovative, cost-effective, yet impactful ways to enable and engage our employees through communication.
- Lead communications strategically within your area of responsibility
- Build concepts that are engaging, inspiring and employee experience focused
- Lead the design to build our one employee journey and one leadership journey making sure that all global communication to leaders and employees have a holistic approach
Ideally you have:
- 8 + years of experience from working with marketing/marketing communications/employee experience/(internal) communications in a global, complex environment, where great relationships are a key factor.
- Experience from working within HR or HR related areas
- Strong presentation, influencing and negotiation skills with very good stakeholder management approach
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral in English.
- Able to inspire and engage colleagues.
- Creative, “think outside the box” and growth mindset
- Good organizing skills balanced with strategic thinking
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- University degree in, Communications, Business, Marketing or equivalent training/experience.
Hiring Manager: Sophia Boleckis
Recruiter: Paul Lejonmark-Haynes
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 275249