Lead CI/CD Developer
Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Ericsson Finland employs close to 800 professionals, the majority of whom work in Kirkkonummi, 25 minutes away from the Helsinki city center. Our teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities. Together with the Finnish network operators and 100 years of Finnish market experience, we are serving the data hungry nation with mobile technology enabling the benefits of digitalization across the sparsely populated country. Besides that, we focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G setting Ericsson amongst the 10 largest product developers in Finland.
Ericsson IoT Accelerator is provided as a service for mobile operators and enterprises within Internet of Things (IoT) business. It enables operators to address new revenue streams from a vast variety of devices while simplifying the process and reducing the cost of connecting them in order to benefit from economies of scale.
The connectivity platform provides access to key functionalities including, for example, subscription management, eSIM management and operator and enterprise self-service portals. Our solution consists of many modern technology areas, such as cloud computing, container based environments, real-time, large-scale distributed systems, security, data stream processing, networking and data storage.
We're looking for enthusiastic Lead CI/CD Developer with clear vision and solid track record on creation and maintaining of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) pipelines for extremely complex solution. The aim is to have well behaving trustworthy CI/CD pipeline towards staging and production environments. The main responsibility is to support developer needs on fast feedback (despite of extensive verification scope).
You would be working actively with CI/CD team and developer community. Your main task is to design, develop, test, deploy and manage CI/CD pipeline to meet the ever growing needs. You’re confident about your technical skills and you are ready to tackle challenges working together with your agile team and whole developer community to enable development of solid global as a service solution.
We offer You
- Possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym, tennis & football field just to mention a few.
Qualifications we are looking for
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science or other related field
- Excellence in Linux
- Several years of hands on software development experience
- Several years of hands on experience of CI/CD tools example Gerrit, Jenkins and Ansible etc.
- Excellent scripting skills for Continuous Integration and Deployment related tasks
- Business and customer focused mindset
- Good communication and networking skills in English
- Good understanding of the lean and agile principles as well as flexibility in dealing with changing situations
- Strong analytical skills
- Solution driven approach
Seen as advantage
- MSc in Computer Science or other related field
- Experience in Orchestration tools (Openshift, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker) and cloud based environments / deployments
- Experience in large scale system
- Experience in IoT as business area
- Experience in 3GPP networks
- Experience in team lead or technical lead role
- Experience on Product Owner tasks with the development teams and product management
- Good understanding of test planning, test analysis and test execution
- Good skills of implementing test scripts and automating the execution of them
- Good capabilities to analyze test results and report faults
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing)
- Readiness to work and thrive in a rapidly changing business landscape
Learn more about working at Ericsson Finland:
Apply now or latest by 3rd of June!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Req ID: 275200