2nd Level Operations
1Position / Job title
Solution Integrator – Insite
Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering/MCA
More than 1 years of Experience in Data Science, Big Data Solution, Phython, Spark, Kafka Operations Research, Business Analytics
The responsibilities are described as
- Support of Application/Solution on high-volume network data, machine learning based analytics and automated problem resolution
- Level 2 Application Support
- Debugging the operational issues.
- Customer Communication
- Incident, Problem & Change Management
- To adhere the Operational SLAs
- Should be willing to work in a 24x7 Support setup.
The authority of the Solution Integrator shall be defined in an Assignment Specification, Project Specification or other assignment documents. The authority shall, in general, be sufficient in order to make all necessary decisions concerning the technical solution or services within the proposed and/or ordered contract framework.
- Handling L2 Operations activities
- Handling Regular Maintenance activities.
- Managing stakeholder communication for ticket handling
- Incident & Change Management
- Analyze customer/ application issues.
- Propose solution scenarios with identified components
7.3Design and Development of Customer Solutions
- Create acceptance documents
- Implementation analysis
- Prepare and write solution and/or implementation descriptions
7.4Deliver Customer Solution
- Secure the functionality and technical quality of deliverables
- Handle change requests and the consequences of such for the delivered offers from a Solution point of view
8More Specific – Skill Requirements
- Experience with the design and development of Big Data solutions.
- Strong skills inLinux, Shell, Python, Java, Scala.
- Experience using NoSQL databases such as MAPR, HBase, Casandra, Mongo DB, Hive.
- Experience with big data processing using Spark and data pipeline tools such as StreamSets.
- Exposure to messaging systems such as Kafka.
- Exposure to cloud deployment models such as Kubernetes Strong Service Delivery Orientation
- Basic understanding of performance measures of ML Algorithms. For example: Sensitivity, Specificity, Precision, Recall, AUC etc
- Experience on advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || IT
Req ID: 275149