We are now looking for an Account Manager to pursue emerging businesses with mobile operator in Japan, such as IoT related solution, connectivity management, device management, service enablement, big data analytics, security, revenue management etc..
Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relations in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful.
- Maximize customer relationships and loyalty
- Create sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales
- Optimize the account team’s performance and enable seamless transition to operations
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min 5 years of experience of relationship sales and 5 years from the ICT industry
- IoT business experience over 3 years is preferred
- Domain experience: IoT, OSS, BSS
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Customer and market insight
- Engagement and negotiation skills
- Language: Japanese fluent, and English business level
- Positive attitude to new challenges and uncertain situation
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
- Leadership experience is plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Tokyo || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 275147