2nd Level Operations Core IP
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
This 2nd Level Assurance Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities on IP Area of the Managed Networks. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Ensure 2nd Level Assurance - Support Activities
- Ensure 2nd Level Problem Management Support
- Involved in the Technical Acceptance phase of Projects handover into Operations;
- Very good understanding and usage of all tools involved in operations: Ticketing Tool, CM tool, Reporting tools, etc.
- Responsible of Tickets assigned in BO IP queue in the Ticketing Tool, performing required activities in order to close the tickets and incidents within the SLAs;
- During incidents, connect to technical bridges as IP knowledgeable resource, providing input and feed-back, supporting incidents restauration;
- Involve 3rd Level Support or Vendor Support (3PPs) for situation where 2nd Level support is not knowledgeable and follow the 3rd Level/Vendor ticket toward closure.
- Perform periodically network health checks and backups as per WLAs;
- Create Work Orders for Field Engineers and supports their implementation;
- On request, perform analysis and reports for MSDM/MSIP, supports other teams with input;
- Support Automation teams with ideas, MoPs, feed-backs, testing;
- Support for Problem Management for MIR creation after incidents;
- Trigger Problem Management (PM) and supports PM investigations when a “problem” is detected;
- Create Operational Procedures or update the existing ones.
- Scheduled On-call support outside business hours;
Bachelor/Master of science in Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Automatics and Computer Science or equivalent with minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Understanding of service provider networks, internet network architecture and routing products.
- BGP, OSPF, ISIS;
- MPLS protocol (Layer 2/3 VPN);
- Cisco knowledge: ASR, CRS, 6k, 4k, ASA
- Huawei, Juniper, Nokia knowledge is a plus:
- Cisco (CCNA, CCNP, CCNP SP);
- Juniper (JNCIA, JNCIP-SP) is a plus;
- Solid troubleshooting/debugging skills;
- Scripting skills is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Ability to interact with customers and internal stakeholders and provide technical solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure related to scale of business impact;
- Ability to provide rapid root-cause analysis for various customer IP related issues.
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Presentation & Communication Skills;
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Tag: melahj, hj
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || ServEng
Req ID: 275070