IoT Program Manager/Director
We are now looking for an IoT Program Manager/Director, to lead assigned customer projects within the Internet of Things portfolio, securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract. The complexity and scope of the IoT engagements can vary substantially, so flexibility is a key characteristic of this position, where Customer focus is always high priority. This role is expected to drive high-profile engagements with local Customers. This role is focused on the IoT Accelerator portfolio (Connectivity Management + Device & Data Management).
The best candidate would have a track record of turning around challenging engagements, where rapid learning, trust building, flexibility and fast decision-making led to very positive outcome. The candidate should have deep experience of stakeholders’ management. Proofs and references will be asked during the interview process.
• Support the IoT Establishment Director during the Recruit and Growth phase to define the offer scope and associated costs
• Take on Contract Fulfilment Responsible (CFR) role in Enable phase for IoT programs/projects
• Establish the project plan baseline at Toll Gate (TG) 2: define scope, secure the necessary resources, plan and monitor all activities
• Drive project execution (TG2-TG4): track activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
• Accountable for handover to IoT Service Operations at TG4
• Secure project closure at TG5
• Secure high Customer satisfaction
• Build trustworthy relationships with Customer and internal stakeholders at all levels (incl. C-level executives)
• Keep control of project finance at all times
• Secure adequate program/project status reporting and escalation based on governance level (operational, tactical, strategic)
· Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or similar
· Min. 8 years of experience overall in which 3-4 years in Project Management
· Domain of expertise: IoT; Device Connectivity Platform (Connectivity Management); Packet Core, XaaS
· Project Management Skills
· Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
· Business Understanding
· Consultative Selling Skills
· Customer and Market Insight
· Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
· Proficiency in English and French
· PMI certifications
· Project sales process knowledge
· 3rd pp suppliers management experience
The role is based in Massy Palaiseau (91). Don’t hesitate to apply!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Massy Palaiseau || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 275069