Hub Supply Chain Manager
- Responsible for Supply Hub operations by effectively managing supplier (Vendor) inbound process to fulfill delivery target
- Close partnership with all Supply chain upstream Suppliers in structured process and working model
- Monitor and drive attainment of all Supply Inbound KPIs against Lead time, Working capital, as well as Cost target
- Support ad hoc project for process for Supply Hub strategy execution
- Responsible for order management of Hub inbound supply flow for a range of Site Material.
- Ensure Supplier production planning, capacity (Site material) associated with market demand forecast
- Supplier management (procurement , training, performance , return and termination)
- Monitor and optimize inventory levels at upstream supplier factories and coordinate smooth supply chain on inbound and outbound flow
- Solid experience on manufacturing industry corporation supply chain management, especially on supplier management and plant experience
- Quality management experience is preferred. Six Sigma ….
- Leadership and teamwork spirit
- Creative and self-motivation
- Bachelor +
- Oral and written English are fluent
- Good knowledge of SCOR model is an advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 274861