Sales Engagement Director (f/m/d) Connected Vehicles - Germany
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology, and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Sales Engagement Director (f/m/d) Connected Vehicles - Req. ID 274774
Location: Germany – Home Office
As a Sales Engagement Director, you will be focused on selling Connected Vehicle Cloud and Ericsson Connected Fleet to automotive, aftermarket and fleet customers. You’ll drive existing and new customer engagements and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations.
This is a global role with a focus on customers based in Germany.
- Drive business in close cooperation with local sales
- Coordinate and drive cross-regional engagements in Automotive Sector
- Become the connected vehicle portfolio and industry expert
- Develop long term relations with connected vehicle customers on a global level
- Travel up to 50% internationally and nationally
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Sciences, with min. of 5 Years of work experience in presales/sales engagements in relevant context automotive experience
- Highly Customer and service oriented with a consultative way of working
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and German is a must
- International and Social competence will complete your profile
- Unlimited contract and attractive salary package
- An international working environment where helpfulness is key to success.
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Flexible work hours and location
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced/motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due to the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (email@example.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 274774