EPG Software Engineer Intern
We at Ericsson Packet Core in shanghai are now looking for talented developers together with us in Evolved Packet Gateway (EPG) product development. Our EPG product is a main node in the Evolved Packet Core and supports multi-access, GSM, WCDMA, LTE, 5G and interworks with Wi-Fi and CDMA with seamless transitions between the access types. We believe it offers the best performance for our customers on the market today. We are looking for intelligent, creative and self-motivated software developer who are passionate about design code or creating advanced automated test cases both. We provide a fun and challenging environment where you can growth together with other members in inspired cross-functional team.
- Work as a developer to design and test high quality software product.
- Work directly with product owner, understand customer requirements and come up with solutions.
- Work in cross-functional team which is self-organizing, international and highly independent with Lean/Agile best practices. The team will design, implement and test the feature, product and system from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Keep learning and trying new things in software craftsmanship which suits and benefits for team.
- Graduating student in year 2019, who will have bachelor or above degree, major in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Software Engineering or equivalent level of knowledge,
- Good knowledge in C/C++,Python, Perl programming.
- Good knowledge with network architecture, protocol and traffic analysis with Tcpdump, Wireshark and other packet analysis tools
- Good English both in written and verbal, able to express own thinking clearly
- Good team working and communication