Intern Packet Core Global Engineering
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges. We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals.
Now, will you join us now on the highway to 5G?
· Facilitating Customer Service Request handling in Ericsson global support organizations
· Developing tools that will be used by global support
· Troubleshooting & Resolution of customer network problems.
· Student or recent graduate in Technical Telecom, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
- Good in English, both spoken and written
- Good communication skills and good team player
- Open-minded and motivated to work in multicultural team
- Good ability to adapt to changes
- Good knowledge in Linux
- Good knowledge in programming in scripts as python, perl, shell
- Basic knowledge in Packet Core network is preferred
- Telecom domain overview knowledge