Radio Test System Architect
We are now looking for a Radio test system architect to do early phase analysis and pre-development for production product test solution and flow to mitigate production risk in early phase.
Paticipate in the early phase study from Supply to prepare end to end supply chain solution
Identify critical issues and knowledge gaps within product production test area on early phase study
Initiate and lead test pre-development activities to fill in technical gaps and mitigate production risk
Propose product improvement proposals to design in pre-development projects to reach better testability
- Work together with technical core team to shorten test time and lower production cost
- MS or above in wireless Communication or equivalent
- 3 years’ above working experience in telecommunications
- Have an experience on Radio communication test solution development, or product I&V
- Radio Product design knowledge from system architecture to radio circuit
- Be familiar with Radio Simulation tool and SW such as MATLAB, Pathyon, ADS, HFSS
- Ability to deliver high efficient test solution/ method
- Be familiar with radio instruments and roadmap
- Be familiar with 3GPP standard
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 274700