Senior Packet Core Controller Developer
Responsibility for Senior Product Developer:
A product developer develops and maintains products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions) and handles all development activities, i.e. requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, PLM support, product documentation and etc.
· Drive product requirement analysis, feasibility study, implementation proposal, proposing test strategy and test analysis;
· Specify, develop, set up and maintain a design environment;
· Lead SW modules / blocks development;
· Define test strategy, drive test specification preparation, test case execution, trouble reporting and Trouble Report follow up;
· Perform Trouble Shooting, Customer Support and Product Deployment;
· Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes;
· Drive Strategic Technical Leadership, develop Domain Specific Technical Competence and Knowledge;
· Support team for troubleshooting and competence development.
Requirements for Senior Product Developer:
· University Bachelor or Master Degree in any of the following majors: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering is required;
· 5+ working experience in relevant domain with solid understanding on TCP/IP network;
· Knowledge of Telecommunications (GSM/GPRS, WCDMA and LTE systems) network, especially packet core part is an advantage;
· Solid programming skill on C/C++ and etc;
· Familiar with LINUX platform and its administration, LINUX script and tools ;
· Familiar with Agile software development;
· Experience on Erlang programing is an advantage;
· Have the passion to drive high quality software development;
· Ability to learn new technology quickly and apply to work tasks;
· Innovative and solution thinking abilities;
· Open minded and willing to take challenge;
· Good English communication skills (both in written and verbal), able to express own thinking clearly.