Security Specialist Automation & AI
Description of the Unit
SA Automation & AI is a unit within BMAS Group IT, with the aim to drive our digital strategy, vision and to ensure cross-functional execution. Automation & AI is a key theme of Ericsson Digital Transformation and competence is now consolidated to drive business transformation through automation, and to ensure a secure and scalable development, deployment and continued operations.
This position will be reporting to the Head of Automation & AI Platform.
The position is to be held in Sweden (Kista) or India (Bangalore).
We are looking for a Security Specialist to ensure proper protection of information assets, accessed through the Ericsson Automation solutions, by providing expertise, support and solutions, based on the IT Security Requirements. Additionally, drive continuous development and contribute to improvement of Ericsson’s security frameworks.
• Safeguarding IT Security aspects for Automation solution services, products and architecture.
• Implement and manage required security monitoring and logging tools and facilities for Automation solutions.
• Contribute to internal and external IT Security assessments or audits.
• Establish and leverage interfaces to relevant internal or external functions and experts.
We have high expectations on you as an individual, to bring a good combination of broad-based business, leadership, and experience in IT security:
• Communication and people skills, as the role involves extensive interaction with internal and external stakeholders
• Analytical skill
• Relevant years of experience with IT Security design and architecture which include solution architecture work to identify technical vulnerabilities’ sand possible mitigations to them.
• Experience with regulatory requirements such as e.g. SOX, information security or IT security standards, Ericsson steering document
• In-depth and working knowledge of ISO 27002 controls and how they should be implemented to secure Ericsson’s information technology environments
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 274688