SI/SA Engineers (IMS, UDC, PCRF, Cloud)
Scandinavia will be one of the first markets for enabling 5G, you want to join the team that make this happen?
Ericsson is expanding their market and has a need to increase the team in Denmark and Norway with both Integration Engineer and Solution Architects in the area of Telco Core, IMS, UDC, PCRF, Telco Cloud. The team today consist of more than 20 highly skilled engineers in Denmark and Norway that work with the largest operators in both countries in securing their technology leadership and securing new services will be launched in our market as one of the first countries in the world.
As a Solution Architect and/or Integration Engineer, you will be part of a front line, customer-facing team(s) assembled to maintain and implement our Solutions at our Customers.
The Solution Architects and Integration Engineers we are now looking for will be part of the team that is responsible for analyzing, designing, developing and deliver commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. The team is also accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Minimum years of experience: 3 years
- Domain experience in Telecom Mobile core: e.g. IMS, UDC, PCRF, Telco Cloud.
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer, Solution Architect or Software Developer/Tester in larger Telecom projects
- Good working knowledge with DevOps and other agile methodologies
- Good working knowledge with tools used for Continuous Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Good working knowledge with Linux based systems
- Experience from Ericsson Core systems is an advantage
- Must be able to get security clearance per local regulations to level of Confidential
Location can be any of our 3 offices. In Denmark our office is in Ørestad, Copenhagen. In Norway we have office in Grimstad and Fornebu, Oslo.
Head of Telecom Core and Cloud Denmark&Norway
Apply now or at the latest 27th June!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Norway (NO) || || Oslo || ServEng
Req ID: 274617