We are enabling 5G in Norway, as one of the first markets in the world! Does 5G, IoT, Cloud, AI, connected society sound interesting?
Are you ready for you next career move?
It might be Ericsson have a great opportunity for you! In Norway we are expanding and we need more System Engineers to work with securing our customers can get state of the art technology enabled in their network. As a System Engineer, you will be part of a great team of experts assembled to maintain and implement our Solutions at our Customers.
The team today consist of 25 highly skilled engineers in Denmark and Norway that work with the largest operators in both countries in securing their technology leadership and securing new services will be launched in our market as one of the first countries in the world.
Do you want to join the team that make this happen?
Qualities we seek:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent - also new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good working knowledge with DevOps and other agile methodologies
- Experience with tools used for Continuous Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Working experience with Linux based systems and advanced IP networking
- Good working oral and written English
- Adaptable and flexible mindset
- Communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Technical expertise with business mindset
- Love technology with a strong urge to learn
- Work in the delivery activities
- Installation and configuration of Ericsson SW
- Integration of Ericsson SW with surrounding customer environments
- Execute product configuration and data migration
- Prepare and execute acceptance tests
- Work to identify and drive improvements
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration within internal and external teams
If you have experience from Telco core products like IMS, UDC, PCRF, DSC, NFVI, EPC – you have an advantage!
- Competitive salary and benefits including personal pension plan and insurance policies.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Subsidized canteen
- Access to gym
- Beautiful office location at Fornebu outside Oslo
- Home office possibility
- Flexible working hours
- Generous vacation quota and leave policies
- International working environment & highly skilled colleagues
- Must be able to get security clearance per local regulations to level of Confidential
Location can be both our office in Grimstad or Fornebu, Oslo.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Norway (NO) || || Oslo || ServEng
Req ID: 274617