Join us into our digital future and help us develop the next generation business support system!
You will join a team of highly motivated and driven colleagues and together you will create magic every day!
Working at Ericsson, you will become a natural part of our international development organization with cross functional teams, spread over other development sites around the globe. This will give you great opportunities to travel the world, to meet with your colleagues or work on-site, supporting our customers.
We are now looking for a Software Developer to develop and maintain products within the Revenue Manager solution, and specifically the RMCA product (Revenue Manager Catalog Adapter). Your role will include all development activities, but mainly software design, integration and test. Our ways of working focus on Lean and Agile methodology and we are organized in cross functional development teams in which we continuously work with improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing as part of the daily work.
- We see that you have a Master’s or Bachelor´s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- You shall have knowledge in software programming languages, Java and/or TypeScript as well as in industry standard frameworks like JEE, OSGi, etc.
- You shall have knowledge in Software development tools like Git/Gerrit, Jenkins etc.
- It is meriting if you have experiences developing user interfaces and have competence in UX principles.
- You know about and embrace Lean & Agile principles, and like to work in team environment.
- We see you that show inter-personal skills, are flexible and willing to adapt & respond to change.
- We see you being creative and like to find new ideas and solutions and that you have a positive and inspiring approach and mind set in your everyday work.
- We work in a global environment which means English skills are a must, and a second additional language is meriting.
Any of the following is considered a merit:
- Skills in Angular 2+
- Skills in scripting in general, e.g. Python, shell
- Experience of Linux systems
- Experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, web services, REST)
- Experience of agile development
- Experience in modern test principles
Are you in?
Then send in your application as soon as possible.
The process will be ongoing and we will let you know as soon as we can if you move forward. Any questions? Please email Christian.Sperling@Ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Karlskrona || R&D
Req ID: 274392