Data Exposure & Analytics Developer
UPG (User Profile Gateway) is a product in the UDM (Unified Data Management) family, it plays an important role in the various solutions, e.g. advanced O&M for UDC solution, User Data Monetization (exposure & analytic), data synchronization in VoLTE solution, etc. In order to make success and to create the future, we sincerely invite you to join us, witness the coming success at the same time to develop your personal competence and career. We can offer you:
- Taking the opportunities to participate Ericsson's global R&D projects
- Follow the trend of software development and new technology (e.g. big data, machine learning, etc.)
- Enjoy the atmosphere of encouraging innovation and cooperation
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Work with leading edge technology for Ericsson’s Broadband solution over LTE
- Work with product owner to understand customer requirements and come up with solutions
- Work in Agile software development process to develop new features in an efficient way
- Handle customer inquiry or perform product maintenance work with strong trouble-shooting skills
- Design documentation like component description and modeling during system design and implementation
- Co-operate with colleagues in Europe to ensure the software delivery on time with good quality
- Technic oriented people and be passionate for broader skills in software development and continuous integration.
- Team work and good communication skills across multiple teams.
- Be able to work independently and respond to multiple and conflicting requests under tight deadlines and in a dynamic working environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English. Clear mind, ability to break down complexity and communicate things in a clear manner.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, identify and resolve issue, mindset of distributed system.
- Innovated mindset to break routines and make continuous improvement.
- Good programming skills in Java, familiar with Java Core, OO concept, design pattern, Multi-thread programming, Garbage collection and so on.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra), Performance tuning experience is preferred.
- Familiar with one application server (Glassfish, tomcat, JBoss), experience on micro-service is plus
- Familiar with Python, Shell, Scala, JS
- Familiar with Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, Sonar, Eclipse
- Familiar with automation test frameworks and Skilled in writing test cases with JUnit in Java is preferred
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP and switching
- Drill, Canal, Spark, Hadoop relation develop experience is a plus.
- Technique blog, open source / GitHub project is a plus
- Familiar with UDM product related protocols is preferred, e.g. Radius/Diameter, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, SS7, SSH. etc.
Familiar with Linux (Redhat, Ubuntu, SuSE) operation and administration. Experience in Virtualization (VMWare, VirtualBox, Openstack, Docker) is desired.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.