Order and Delivery Management
We are now looking for an Order & Delivery Management resource to execute, manage and deliver orders according to contractual requirements for all products and services.
The job role covers responsibilities within order execution for new deliveries, return and distribution. Also follow-up phases of delivery and return flows are executed. All to create an efficient execution of the Supply chain to optimize management and control in both order and return flows.
- You will manage contract delivery fulfilment
- Perform order fulfilment
- Perform return fulfilment
- Perform operational distribution
- Perform supply operation improvement work
- Automation in all this processes.
- Education: University degree in Business Administration, International Trade, Industrial Engineering or related.
- Min years of experience 3 or 2 years in Sourcing
- Domain experience: Excel advanced, automation process.
- Fluent English
- Knowledge in Logistics
- Product management and market operations experience is relevant for the job
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English are mandatory
- System application knowledge (SAP)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Supply&Log
Req ID: 274373