Senior Data Visualisation and Analytics Designer
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Your role will involve working in an Agile team of data visualisation and data analytic engineers, you will help design and build network analytic visualisations for the evolving RAN, IMS and Core networks. Preference is for skills and experience with Spotfire but other technologies (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, QlikView) would be considered.
- Design, develop and deploy dynamic & interactive dashboards, ad hoc and predefined reports based on requirements and using Business Intelligence tools and solutions.
- Define end-to-end user flows based on detailed requirements.
- Recommending solutions and identifying opportunities to solve business problems through BI
- Contribute to and enforce governance, standards and best practices to manage the processes, technology and data for visualisation/analytical applications.
- Build and maintain knowledge of Ericsson’s OSS Offerings within the Network Analytics area.
- Highly proficient in Spotfire (other industry leading Data Visualization technologies would be considered)
- 6+ years relevant experience in Data Analytics
- Experienced in UX and its principles.
- Flair and passion for Data Visualization and storytelling
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application requirements
- Experience in working with many sources of data (SQL, file based, etc.)
- ETL / data quality, data profiling and cleansing using a variety of tools and methods
- Able to write and understand complex data structures and relationships.
- Good understanding of SQL.
- Comfortable learning new technologies rapidly.
- Must be able to clearly document functional requirements and technical solutions.
- Telecommunications domain knowledge desirable.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || Athlone || R&D
Job details: Developer Job Stage 06