ICT Delivery Manager
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Delivery Manager. You will ensure that services, currently in production, are delivered as expected to Associates and users. You will govern the complete delivery of Enterprise IT, R&D IT and Test Environment services to the business.
You will act as an escalation point for issues with Services/Solutions/Products. You will work with others on solutions, already in production and works closely with the ICT BRM, who works with partners on new/future solutions. The Delivery Manager is the local representative for Global and Regional IT Security on all IT Security matters and ensures that all security programs are locally implemented by guiding, driving and providing governance for security initiatives in line with corporate guidelines and directives.
- You will build Ericsson internal relationships
- You will communicate and report on IT financials
- You will engage globally with ICT Delivery Management peers to ensure alignment of stakeholder requests across geographies
- And, you will participate in management of customer concerns
- Education: Academic degree or corresponding competence with emphasis on Information , Technology and/or Business
- Minimum years of experience: 8+ years of experience
- Domain experience: Cloud, BSS, OSS
- IT skills - experience in IT environments with a plenty of Services, Applications, Processes, Roles and Suppliers
- Good business understanding of the Area/Region/Site
- Experience working with multi-national global organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment
- Operation and/or Test Environment
- Good negotiation, communication, presentation and social skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Panama (PA) || || Panama City || IT
Job details: ICT Delivery Manager Job Stage 06