Embedded / Edge Developer
We are looking for an Embedded/Edge Developer join our Connected Intelligence Studio (CIS). The Connected Intelligence Studio (CIS is a new organization within Ericsson designed to bring a co-creation and rapid innovation approach to develop minimum viable IoT products. You will get to leverage our market leadership in cellular IoT, 5G and connectivity management coupled with our aaS IoT platform (IoT Accelerator) to unleash the IoT business potential for leading companies within North America. strategic, large-scale IoT products and solutions
- Architect level implementation experience with the design, implementation and operation of a full-scale IoT architecture from asset connectivity, to data aggregation and normalization, to integration to other enterprise technology systems such as the ERP system
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing
- Education: BA/BS Degree, MBA or other Master’s degree preferred
- ORM (JPA/Hibernate), SOA (SOAP/REST), Message Queues, Unix/Linux, Maven, Jenkins, Agile, JIRA/Atlassian Tools, JMeter, Apache Libraries, Distributed/Parallel Computing
- PostgreSQL, ActiveMQ, Scala, Hadoop, Apache Spark, EIP (Camel), AI/Machine Learning, ZooKeeper, Big Data, Chef, Docker, Packer
- Excellent communications
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and craft a more balanced future. With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Santa Clara || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 274161