Fresh Graduate Program - Junior Integration & Support Engineer
Your first job @Ericsson – Starting your learning journey
Ericsson Slovenia is now looking for a Junior Integration and Support Engineer Your scope of work will include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
Apply if you are:
- Adaptable, flexible, agile, self-motivated
- Able to experiment “outside the box” besides standard routines
- Passionate and eager to learn every day
- Open for an extensive hands-on job with the technology
- Keen to develop towards broader Core & Cloud technology
During your daily work you will:
- Support technical activities, including pre-studies during the project
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration (including scripting and coding) and integration and migration
- Prepare and execute system test, module test and accept test
- Troubleshoot of faults found in the entire test network, incl. usage of related IT tools
- Cooperate close with internal product development and test equipment provisioning units
- Provide and present verification reports to internal and external customers
- Develop new and continuously improve existing delivery processes
- Develop relevant test catalogs for customer projects
- Identify and drive improvements and innovations, Add on Sales and Lead Generation
- Be involved in post project activities and documentation
- Be part of a local and international team, but still have the flexibility and freedom to do it your way
You ideally have:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering or Computer Sciences with up to 2 years of work experience
- Highly customer and service-oriented mindset with a consultative way of working
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- International and Social competence will complete your profile
- Experience and understanding of Value Added Services
- Experience in a telecommunications environment with focus on cloud
- Scripting and programming expertise, as well as basic 5G knowledge
- Fluency in English is a must, any other European language will be an asset
What we offer:
- 1-year fixed term contract with an option for permanent contract later
- International working environment with cooperative teams
- Great learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson
- Global projects and international customers
- Flexible working hours
- An access to internal self-study library and external classrooms to accelerate your knowledge ramp-up
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Slovenia (SI) || || Ljubljana || ServEng
Req ID: 273731