We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) DevOps Engineer. You will help develop and maintain scalable data management systems through various activities (requirement analysis, architecture design, system and software design, integration, verification, documentation, monitoring, support and managing operations). As an ICT DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with business to understand stakeholder requirements, be involved in the full life cycle of a product, and act in accordance with agile methodology principles.
- Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Research how to get advantage of infrastructure and new technologies for solving large scale data problems.
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing data management systems.
- Collaborate with end users and internal cross-functional stakeholders to understand their data needs.
- Provide technical support for internal and external customers on global scale (with focus on Japan and Asia-Pacific region)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or related field, with strong understanding of computer science fundamentals especially data structure and algorithms.
- 5+ years’ experience as Linux administrator
- 5+ years’ experience with programming (at least one of: Java, Python) and scripting languages (Perl, Bash).
- 2+ years’ experience as Database administrator (Postgres, MongoDB or similar)
- 2+ years’ experience as IT operations/support engineer
- Business level English Skills
Good to have:
- Experience with Big Data architectures and technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- Familiarity with Mobile Telecommunications technologies (LTE, WCDMA, etc)
- Familiarity with networking protocols (HTTP,SFTP,TCP/IP, UDP, etc)
- Experience with Machine Learning and AI
- Business level Japanese Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || IT
Req ID: 273708