We are now looking for an automation engineer who will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a sr. automation engineer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
- Work on the development and integration of the solution
- Work with team and responsible to support development team for technical challenges they face.
- Solution handover
- Solution support
- The Automation Engineer will be responsible for development and SLCM of all automations assigned to him/her, as enumerated below:
- Automation definition in this context includes support for deployed tools, all change requests to applications developed by the Automation Team as well as fixing application errors (bugs) in such applications.
- For a new automation application, ownership of the solution from the Requirements Analysis Stage through Commitment, Development, Deployment, Operational and Withdrawal Stages.
- Ownership of timely updates to all the affected stakeholders regarding any new factors affecting any Automation application designed or deployed or both.
- Ownership of creation and regular maintenance of the required documentation in respect of the owned Automation applications, at all stages of the automation life-cycle, in accordance with the guidelines
- Configuration Management.
- Education: BE/ B.Tech
- Min years of experience: 3- 7 years
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Good understanding of Groovy, Android, Java, Python, Perl and SQL/DB.
- Crafting & innovating
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Experience on JIRA, Jenkin , GIT , Ansible would be Add-on
- Experience on DevOps life cycle would be add-on
- Experience in software development activity
- Should have an analytical mind, follow processes and work independently with minimal assistance
- Relevant experience in technical trouble shooting, coding and updating existing code
- Adequate experience of IP technologies
- Configuration management experience
- Experience in standardization work