Integration Engineer - Trainee
- You will learn about E2E technical understanding about radio 2G-3G-4G and new 5G technology,
- Execute configuration and troubleshooting of radio nodes in multicultural projects environment,
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test in different projects/countries,
- You will work to identify and drive improvements innovating and creating new way of working – creative is a must,
- Introduction of new radio products with a close collaboration with the design team,
- Scripting & coding.
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom),
- Analyzing & problem solving,
- Presenting & Communicating Information,
- Analytical learning and researching skills,
- English fluent conversational and written,
- Linux knowledge,
- Travel availability around 20-30% per month.
During the internship you will increase your competencies in:
- Trace understanding and activation,
- UEH Exception analysis and data presentation,
- Counters and Kpi’s analysis,
- Parameters understanding,
- Main features knowledge,
- Product configuration for nodes, controllers and all interfaces,
- Mo and XML scripting,
- RAN Integration process (manual, smartlaptop, BSIM, ZT, OSS, ENM),
- NTW integration principle (from RBS to Core),
- IP RAN knowledge.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.