IT Integration Engineer - Virtualisation
We are looking for an IT Systems Expert who will support the delivery of IT solutions by providing specialized technical expertise on systems, platforms, databases, networks and security in infrastructure projects.
IT Solution integrator is responsible for implementing business guidelines and requirements of the customer system/application in a recurrent business where the demands and the specifications are well defined.
• You will handle customer or internal projects, drive technical architecture and define the full technical infrastructural environment of an IT solution
• You will be involved in requirement gathering phase
• You will deploy IT solutions and automate IT infrastructure implementations where possible
• You will work in the development team during the implementation phase and ensure standards are followed by the project team
• You will work with pre/post implementation documentation and cooperate with IT Architect as well as IT Operations
• You will collaborate within the team and share knowledge with colleagues
Ideal candidate should have broad experience in any 2 of the following technologies plus knowledge of remaining ones
• Knowledge and experience with Windows Server platforms (2012/2016) or/and Linux systems: RedHat, CentOS,
• Knowledge and experience with VMware vSphere systems: 5.x/6.x
• Knowledge and experience with Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop technology
• Knowledge and experience with IaaS/PaaS offering
• Scripting – PowerShell
• Very good written and verbal communication skills in English is a prerequisite
• At least 4 years of experience in deployment complex IT environments including network, server and storage area
• Business understanding, commercial acumen & market insight
• Master University Degree in Telecommunication or equivalent professional experience in a complex environment
Nice to have:
• Knowledge and experience with Network products: PaloAlto, Juniper, Citrix NetScaler, F5
• Software Defined Data Center concept including SDN, in particular, VMware NSX
• Storage systems (NetApp, Dell Compellent) and storage protocols: NFS, iSCSI
• Backup systems, e.g. SMVI, OSSV, Veeam, other
• Knowledge and experience with automation tools: Jenkins, Ansible, Git
• Knowledge and experience with JIRA TMT (task management tool)
What we offer:
• Interesting projects with a variety of market leading technologies
• Internal and external training within IT domain as well as personal
• Friendly and positive atmosphere in a multicultural environment
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 273510