RF/EM simulation engineer is needed in order to cover all RF/EM aspects of virtual prototyping. RF/EM is a wide area covering different needs at Ericsson like: Filter Design, Radio Board Design (RX, TX, PA), Antenna Design. All mentioned areas are different and have specific implementations regarding simulation. HW Design Tools needs internal single point of contact to collect input from all areas and convert it into Ericsson virtual Design Evirement ( EVDE) solutions.
To be able to cover all Ericsson needs, this person need to be highly skilled in EM simulations (3D and 2.5D, ANSYS preferred) with few years of relevant experience..
It is highly recommended that person has Ericsson experience and comes from Ericsson Radio Design.
- To do EM simulations in different RF domain such us 3D, 5D and ANSYS tools.
- Lot of RF simulation are connected to RF circuit simulation, which put extra demand on very good knowledge of RF circuit simulation tools (AWR, KEYSIGHT). As this is very wide area (Filter, Antenna, Board).
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in Electrical engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Min 5 years of experience: (RF/EM)
- Domain experience: ( expertise – e.g.: 3D, 5D, ANSYS, AWR and KEYSIGHT.)
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. If you have any specific questions you are welcome to contact Hanna Amari, Line Manager HW Design Tools at firstname.lastname@example.org or Monal Jain, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 273495