Service & Resource Fulfillment Job stage 3
- Good knowledge on business configuration concpets for Ericsson charging system
- Good knowledge in written and spoken English
- Good communication & negotiation skills
- Good in analytical & investigation technique
- Excellent team player
- Good knowledge in O&M procedures and the theoretical background for the
- applicable requirements and telecom standards
- Basic knowledge of Ericsson standards and processes
- Good behaviour in interface with customers, vendors and customer accounts
- The position responsible will be required:
- To ensure configuration on various IN nodes
- To ensure the tasks delegated are carried out efficiently and error free and also
- to meet SLAs
- To ensure MSTOP Processes are followed in the Workplace.
- To ensure Password policies and other security policies are properly understood
- and followed.
- Knowledge on Ericsson charging system business confirguration
- Telecommunications knowledge e.g. telephony switching principles, traffic
- concept, telecommunications networks, signalling and product functional
- Prior experience with Ericsson Charging System 4.0,5.0,6.0 / any other vendor's IN.
- Capable of Health checking of the Nodes prior to upgrade and post upgrade.
- Good Trouble shooting skills.
- Knowledge of Database will be an advantage.