Customer Marketing Manager
Customer Marketing Manager - India
What does your future look like?
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 115,000 employees
Telecom operators in 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information and Communications Technology (ICT). A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empower people, business, and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager ideally based in Mumbai or Delhi. In this role, you will plan, execute, and drive client facing marketing activities for Ericsson in the country. You will be required to understand client’s needs and how Ericsson best can support their success and customer experience.
You will adapt global and regional presentation and workshop material, and present this to our telecom operator clients. You would lead these workshops together with our technical & account teams. Sometimes, you will plan and drive smaller events – with support from the sales teams and product divisions.
How our marketing activities play out in India is very much dependent on this position. Initiative and a marketing mind that goes beyond traditional B2B and B2C boundaries must be your strengths.
In this role, you will:
- Develop account marketing plans to accelerate client understanding of Ericsson solutions
- Analyze our strategic customer accounts from market, customer and competitor perspectives
- Develop & execute strategic Account Based Marketing plans & programs including an integrated approach to digital and other customer engagement
- Plan and execute customer events, workshops and activities based on global campaigns activation plans and local business priorities
- Contribute to a high-performance marketing culture
- Participate in sales account planning to share market insights with the sales team
- Drive customer engagements and create impactful customer experiences
- Provide input on account marketing content needs
- Work closely with the KAM and sales team to maximize the number of engaged leads and lead conversion
- Measure workshop activation success and implement changes
- Take initiative to build strong relationships between Ericsson and the client’s marketing organization
- Focus activity to generate revenue across the portfolio
- Develop & deliver Ericsson product & customer marketing content in alignment with business priorities at a customer & market level
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent degree from any reputed University
- 8 years plus experience in relevant field including product, customer, strategic and/or field marketing
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Strong resilience and desire to drive continuous improvements and operate in a changing environment
- Understanding of end customer trends & behavior, across both B2B and B2C markets
- Excellent written and verbal with strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience engaging & working in unison with sales & customer account teams
- Industry experience across telecoms and/or IT
- Demand generation skills
- Negotiations and value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Value Creation Knowledge
- Project management – particularly being able to manage stakeholders in a matrix organization
- Domain knowledge - Telecom/IT
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Strong commercial & customer focus
- Analyzing & formulating strategies
- Creating & innovating
- Presenting & influencing
- Writing & reporting
- Adapting & responding to change
- Planning & organizing
- Working under pressure
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. In India we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for India’s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organization in India, whilst providing you with fantastic career development opportunities and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry. We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
This position is located in India, preferably either in Mumbai or Delhi
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Mumbai || Consulting&SysInt; IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 273362