We are now looking for an Instructor, who will primarily be responsible for delivery and customization of training products for internal and external Learning Services customers.
- You will customize and localize customer learning products
- You will manage customers & course participants
- Knowledge transfer and re-use
- Facilitation of training events
- Administrate the class room situation
- Propose & develop learning architecture
- Create appropriate learning proposal for customers
- Education: Basic technical or engineering university degree or Pedagogy Bachelor or Master
- Native level in Japanese/ Business level in English
- Presentation & communication skills
- Desire to learn new technologies and develop cross-domain competence and trainings
- Minimum 3 years of experience of courses delivery is preferred.
- Domain experience: Cloud/NFV, Mobile Packet Core and VoLTE
- Good knowledge in cloud solutions especially Openstack and container (Docker, Kubenetes)
- Market insight in Mobile and NFV
- Experience with at least one scripting language
- To be able to setup lab environment and customize trainings for customer needs
- Writing & reporting
- Applying expertise & technology
- Relating & networking
- Adapting & responding to change
- Planning & organizing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 273344