Product Development Leader
We are now looking for a Product Development Leader to secure Ericsson technology leadership and make sure we have the right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. As a Product Development Leader you will teach, coach, challenge and develop individuals, teams and organizations. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
- You will be required to drive technology and product leadership
- Flow optimization
- Innovation and improvements
- Knowledge sharing and learning
- BSc/MSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Min 5 years of experience:
- Technical System, HW/FW, FPGA and/or embedded SW Design Experience
- Experience leading high performance System and HW/SW product development teams
- Experience with Ericsson Radio, Transport, Digital and/or Core Network Products
- Knowledge of 5G, IoT, Virtual network solutions
- Customer Insight
- Business Understanding
- Leadership and Change Management Experience
- Project and Program Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skill
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Excellent (English) Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Some business travel may be required
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D