Intercompany Accountant - Operations
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Global Intercompany Operations is a unit within Global Internal Services Management (GISM) which belongs to Finance Business Services within Group Function Finance.
The unit is responsible for:
• Process the invoice and secure quality
• Payment of Intercompany Invoices
• Analysis of Unallocated IC payments in AR books
• Reconciliation and commenting
• IC Dispute
• AD08 (prev. AD15) IC Compliance
Job description and main tasks:
As Intercompany Accountant, you will be working with Intercompany transactions focusing on timely settlement of payables and clearing of OCA balances. The job requires frequent contacts with local companies and Finance units around the world, but also with units within Group Functions. The manager for the unit is located in Manila.
· Posting and payment of Intercompany invoice/cn
· Analyze invoice quality
· Clear transactions on Outgoing clearing account
· Perform EB01 activity timely and correctly
· Regularly match the Group AP & AR IC ledger
· Filing of dispute requests and IC settlement decisions
· Maintain/review IC aging report
· Analyze GR/IR report
· Receive payment specifications for clearings
· Investigate unallocated IC payments in AR books
· Initiate corrective actions and communications
· Follow up on IC due invoices
· Follow up to secure payment
· Perform Balance Sheet Certification
Key Competencies Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business Administration, or similar
· Good knowledge of the Ericsson organization
· Knowledge of Ericsson Business Processes
· Experience from working with ONE system and BW
· Ability to fluently communicate in English
· Good team player
· Highly analytical, attention to details
· Quality approach and customer focus
· Can work under pressure
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In the Philippines (PH) we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Philippines (PH)'s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in the Philippines (PH), whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Follow us in social media –
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || SharedServ
Req ID: 273167