LTE, WCDMA and GSM Instructor
We are now looking for an Instructor, who will primarily be responsible for delivery and customization of 4G, 3G and 2G training products for Learning Services Ericsson internals and customers.
- You will be responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs for Internals/customers. (A test lesson will be organized to verify the pedagogics/technical content/course structure/classroom conduct),
- Develop technical course content for Internal /Customer trainings,
- Collaborating with other organizations (PDU and PLM) to stay updated on latest RAN developments,
- Facilitation of training events,
- Propose & develop learning architecture,
- Provide mentoring for other staff both formally and informally.
- Education: Technical University degree or equivalent,
- Excellent command of English written and verbally,
- Presentation & communication skills,
- Desire to learn new technologies and develop cross-domain competence and trainings,
- Strong WCDMA end to end understanding with RAN focus,
- GMS, WCDMA hands on experience (eg integration, troubleshooting),
- High-level End to End Network knowledge,
- Adapting & responding to change,
- Planning & organizing,
- Willingness and flexibility to travel globally (up to 25% travel time).
- Applying expertise & technology,
- Knowledge of Ericsson RAN products and solutions,
- LTE Knowledge.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.