In this role, you will be part of a scrum team designing and developing high-volume, low-latency technology application solutions that have a common UI/UX, are scalable, reusable, and enterprise grade. You will resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. You will focus on development throughout all phases of the agile development lifecycle and must have a solid skill set, a desire to continue to grow as a developer, and a team-player mentality.
- Designing and developing user interfaces to internet/intranet applications
- Designing and developing application backend databases
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensuring designs follow specifications
- Preparing production releases of software components
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Identify potential challenges and bottlenecks and address them proactively
- Application documentation
- Application support activities
- Contributing to team meetings and team success
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge of Relational Databases
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of UI/UX fundamentals
- Web Components and related frameworks
- NoSQL, SQL
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- REST API Design
- Test Driven Development
- Working knowledge or experience in PHP
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice (preferred)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Application dvlp & 3rd level support Job Stage 05