Technical Specialist of Mobile handset and IoT Devices
• Work on the latest state-of-the-art wireless technology
• Control your daily work to a high degree and influence the team’s route forward
• Be part of a dedicated team of highly skilled engineers
• Dive into the technical details of mobile handsets and IoT devices or figure out how the different design blocks interact on a system level, or anything in-between.
• Find ways for showing that IPR is infringed, and create test methods for producing evidence or indications of use
• Share your knowledge with colleagues in Ericsson’s IPR & Licensing organization
• Work with world-class external suppliers of reverse engineering and technical analyses
• Develop your skills and extend your professional network, and become an authority in patent infringement analysis
You as a person:
• You are a self-motivated team player
• You are driven by a deep interest in technology
• You can quickly switch between details and the broader perspective
• You can prioritize tasks in high-load situations
• You have good communication skills
• M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Physics or comparable
• 5+ years of hands-on experience from product development and system design of mobile handsets or wireless IoT devices
• Knowledge of layer 2 and layer 3 signaling in 4G/LTE networks
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• PhD in engineering
• Deep understanding in systems aspects of mobile phones and IoT devices
• Experience from patent related work
• HW or SW reverse engineering
• Hands-on work experience from one or more of the following:
- Layer 2 and layer 3 signaling SW design or testing for mobile handsets
- Test equipment or measurement instruments for product development of mobile handsets or IoT devices
- Trouble-shooting mobile phones during development phase on system or detailed level
How to apply?
Interested in joining #TeamEricsson and/or do you want to know more about this career opportunity? Send your resume and cover letter in English outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position and visit www.ericsson.com to learn more about our Quest for Easy. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Annahita Amini, Primary Recruiter via LinkedIn.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Lund || Consulting&SysInt; IT; R&D
Req ID: 272846